Monday, August 3, 2009

One year older and wiser too?

Another year has come and gone, and I am now in the last year of my twenties. I really had a great birthday this year. We started our day with a session at the temple, had lunch in the cafeteria, browsed through the books at the LDS Bookstore, and went to the wedding for Ryan and Courtney Clark (who are the cutest couple ever!!). After we pursuaded the boys to leave Grandma and Grandpa's house, we got home just in time to pick up our baby sitter. Then Drew and I went out for dinner to Ric's Grill, had dessert at our favorite restaruant, Streatside, and then we saw a movie. It was so nice to spend some time with Drew. The next day we invited my family over for dinner and a very delicious white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, with raspberries from our backyard. My Mom's birthday is the day after mine, so we had our usual joint celebration. I am so lucky to share my birthday with my Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment