Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sewing!!

Lately I have found that I like to sew!! Even though Home Ec was torture in Junior high. I was using my Grammy's old and very well loved Kenmore, and I loved to use it just because it was hers and it was something that she used a lot. But, sadly it was breaking down on me, and I had my Mom take a look at it, but she broke it even more (just kidding Mom), so I decided that it was time to get a new one. So, with my Birthday money that I got (I love getting money!!), I went and bought myself a new Brother computerized sewing machine. It is fairly basic and inexpensive, but it is exactly what I need. Eventually I will buy something fancy, but this will do for now. For my very first project I whipped up a very cute hooded towel for my very cute baby. I got the pattern from a Relief Society Enrichment Fab Friday, and I have used the pattern alot.



No comments:

Post a Comment