Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What we did ALL summer

This is what happens when Drew feeds Phoenix Cheerios. Actually, I have been known to entertain my kids during church by sticking Fruit Loops to their noses.
Drew played another exciting season of Ball Hockey.
We love being outside. Phoenix is stuck in his stroller alot.
Davis had swimming lessons everyday for two weeks, so to get Marcus to sit nicely we went to the spray park after. This was their favorite place to have a snack.
My cousin, Katie and I decided it would be fun to make fancy cupcakes, so for our first attempt we made these butterfly ones.
When Davis and I were out watering our pathetic garden, we saw that something was actually growing!! We were so excited!! Davis ate the peas as soon as I shelled them.
We have had a lot of rainy, miserable days that we had to spend inside instead of in the pool. Here is Davis cutting up paper to make a Pinata. We only got one coat on it, then luckily it turned nice out so we didn't finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment