Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Echo Lake

We had a lot of fun down at Echo Lake this year.  We were there July 4-11 and stayed at Dahl and Sharon Quinton's cabin.  We spent our time out on the lake whenever it was sunny, eating lots and playing games (our favorite was Sorry Sliders).  What a great way to spend a week!! I absolutly love to be at Echo lake, and by Kalispell.  Since we spent so much time down there when I was a kid, it feels like a second home to me.  I can't wait to go again. 
My Dad bought this tube for the kids to ride this year.  Even Marcus was brave enough to ride it.  He always sat in the middle, and kept telling us over and over about the middle.  I am proud to say that I even rode it twice, considering that I am the biggest wimp ever!!
There's nothing like a relaxing bath in the sink, surrounded by dirty dishes.
Phoenix down at the beach.
Davis riding the "yellow board".  He didn't stand up on it, but it was cute to watch him do "tricks" on it. 
Here I am helping him get onto the board.  We had some rain when we first got there, so the water was quite cold.  When I first jumped in it took my breath away. 
Here is Drew on the tube.  My Dad and brother-in-law Dave, successfully dumped him numerous times.
Davis and his cousin Lexie hanging out on the dock.
The boys trying to get their cousin Patrick wet. 
We ate a ton of Auntie Lynn's famous pancakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment