Friday, November 6, 2009

Updated as of Nov 6th 12:00pm

Hello, I talked to mom today and she said that Drew will be moving to a surgical floor where the surgeon who preformed his surgery will be looking after him. He is now on 3liters of oxygen which is down from the 6-7 liters he was on before. The pain pump will be moving with him. Drew is still in isolation for the time being. He still has the 3 chest tubes in that where put in during the surgery. They are still monitoring for infection. He is on some pretty heavy duty anti biotic right now, so they are hoping that will combat any possible infections.

4 comments:

  1. We are so relieved that things are improving and it enlarges our faith that prayers have been answered. Keep smiling and we appreciate the updates. Not knowing is difficult for everyone.

    Brandon and Betsy Fletcher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marty,

    It is interesting how your world can turn upside-down in an instant. When you have an experience like you are living through, it changes your perspective of everything. (I have lived through an "Upside-down world" time of life as well.) Your present situation is making me change! I have never been on a blog before but I wanted to check on Drew's progress. Mommy WOW, I'm a big girl now!

    It is good to hear that Drew is steadily improving.

    We had a 12th Relief Society meeting on Thursday evening. Everyone wanted to know what they could do. The only answer I could think to give them was PRAY. So that is what we are doing.

    I will check the blog again tomorrow before I go to church so that I can report his progress to the sisters.

    And yes, the nurses in Calgary were fantastic. I believe you are in good hands.

    Thinking of you. Give Jane and Tom a hug for me.
    Jo Malmberg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks be to God for the improvement that Brother Wolsey is experiencing. We continue to pray for you and your family.

    Ken Rees

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are very please that things are getting better. Our family keeps praying for brother Wolsey, we are very happy that Heavenly Father is answering our prayers, we love our Sunday School teacher and we know that soon we are going to have him back.

    With love,
    The Gonzalez Family

    ReplyDelete