Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Future Farmers



These pictures are from September, but I am really behind in my normal blog posts. Every fall when my Dad starts combining the boys like to go out and ride in the combines and in the big grain cart. Davis could ride for hours, Marcus not so much. Davis says that he likes to ride in the Grain Cart better because the guy who drives it goes faster, and he lets him drive the tractor. This year when we went out they were combining south of Kimball by the river. We went out on a very beautiful day. It was so cool to see the combines right in front of the mountains.

While the boys were having their rides, my Dad took me down by the river to look for bears. Luckily we didn't see any because it was too hot that day. Dad was disappointed, but I was only slightly disappointed. He kept telling me that where we were that day is his favorite spots to combine. He also told me that he loves how pretty the land is around the river. I had to agree. I really did grow up in a beautiful part of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment