Sunday, March 4, 2012

Winter Wonderland

 We finally got a ton of snow last week, so the boys have been making the most of it by playing in the snow and then coming inside for the requisite hot chocolate.  On the walk home from the bus we have made of game of seeing who-can-push-who-in-the-snow.  So far we have all had a turn.  It was a good thing that Marcus was wearing his snowpants (hahahaha!!).

I found Davis sleeping in the snow.  He buried himself in a big pile of snow, and told me that it was so warm and cozy. 





Davis lost his snowpants at school (argh!!).  At first just Davis and Phoenix wanted to play outside, so I sent Davis out wearing Marcus' snowpants.  Then Marcus wanted to play outside, so we improvised with a garbage bag and packing tape.  Luckily I was able to borrow a pair of snowpants from a friend in the ward, and then I found some on clearance at Oshkosh.  I almost did a dance in the store, when I saw that they had a pair in his size, for $12.  






2 comments: