Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 26

 Our boys really love their little sister.  They love to talk to her and play with her.  Davis spent a good hour pushing Taylor around the house in the back of Phoenix's Tonka dump truck.  We said she looked like a Princess in her Chariot.  It was really cute. 




Davis had grading day at Jiu Jitsu and he was advanced to his Yellow Bar.  He was so proud of himself, and I was so proud of him too.  He has been working really hard.  Stupidly, I forgot to bring my camera to class, so I took a far away picture on my phone, while Taylor was trying to yank it out of my hand.  
 
 
  

We finally got some real Edmonton-like snow.  I spent a good hour hour shoveling it, and it was amazing how high the piles were when I got done.  I was wishing that I had a snowblower.  Someone down the street was using one, and I was convinced that he was using his just to taunt me, because I was out with just a shovel.  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment