Friday, May 14, 2010

Soccer All-Stars


I am so glad that my kids have their Dad's athletic ability and not mine, or else they would be in big trouble. Seriously, I throw a ball like an old lady...on her death bed. We've been putting Davis in soccer for the past while and he seems to enjoy it, and this year is Marcus' turn. He is playing on a Parent and Tot league with Drew. He loves it. He gets so excited when he puts his soccer gear on, and then he runs around the house to show us how fast he can run. I guess he needs to be fast to make up for what he lacks in size. Drew also plays soccer in the fall, and of course it is the highlight of his week to play.

Phoenix cheering for DrewDrew in red playing for the Doug's Sports team.



Look at that high kick.






3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of your little guy with his daddy. So precious.

    I just saw your Ruby Lou doll on Abby's website. SOOO cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's that handsome guy with the beard?

    ReplyDelete