Friday, May 14, 2010

Davis Turns 6

My boy turned 6. It is sad to see him get so big, but it is also really exciting to see all the new things he can do, and way he is growing. His birthday ended up being a week-long celebration. On Tuesday he went out for dinner to Old McDonalds and shopping for Lego with Grandma Jane and Grandpa Tom. Thursday he had his special day at school, and since it was his birthday he got to bring cupcakes for snack. Friday we had his favorite dinner, spaghetti, and opened presents. Saturday he had his party and a potluck with family.

For his birthday we gave him Star-Wars guns and Batman Lego for X-box. Marcus was just as excited as he was to open the presents.

Davis had a pirate party this year. We had an Astro-jump, had cupcakes and snacks, opened presents, and went on a treasure hunt to find the treat bags. We also had a ton of kids.
I need to toot my own horn here...I made Davis some really yummy cupcakes. I made chocolate ones with chocolate cream cheese icing. So good.
We gave the pirates swords, masks and telescopes to help them find their treasure...Argh Matey.

2 comments:

  1. I wish my birthday was a week-long affair! Happy Birthday Davis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Davis!! Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete