Thursday, September 22, 2011

SomeThings We've Been Doing

On Labor Day Karen and Martin came up and we went out for Vietnamese food, then we went to River Valley Park. It was so pretty down there. There are playgrounds, golf courses, picnic areas and tons of bike paths.


After the Park, we went to Elk Island National Park. There you can see Buffalo, Moose and Elk. But, we only saw Buffalo. At the Park is a huge Playground, a lake, picnic areas and hiking trails. We plan on going back for a hike and a picnic.


Taylor started eating Baby Cereal. She loved it!! The next time I fed it to her, she was so excited, she was kicking her feet and laughing.


Taylor started using her Jolly Jumper. She really likes it, and of course when ever she uses it she has an audience, and someone to "help" her jump.


Davis lost his top tooth!! It was wiggly for a long time, and Drew tried to pull it out for 3 days. Finally it was barely hanging in, and it was at a funny angle, and he was able to get it out. Davis was so pleased.


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - Taylor is so beautiful! Love those blue eyes and dark hair. You have such adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are ALL so cute! I bet the boys love their little sis to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marty, I am a little jealous that you guys are in Edmonton. I grew up just east of Edmonton and so I have a huge spot in my heart for that area of the world. It's good to see you guys are taking it all in. If you want to know of a great pool and play place and are willing to make the drive there is a great centre just on the west side of Sherwood Park. It is called Millenium Place and it has it all! I hope you guys are loving your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I miss you guys so much! But by the looks of the pics you guys are happy and doing fine. Taylor is so gorgeous! I am hoping to hitch a ride with mom and dad and come up soon.

    ReplyDelete