Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Yeah, I am late on posting this, so let's call it Tardiness Tuesday...

Monday- We had boring spaghetti (sauce from a jar, hamburger, you know the kind) and peas. Davis wanted to have it for dinner on Sunday, but I made something else, so I promised him that I would make Spaghetti the next day.

Tuesday- Cheesesteak Sandwiches and a green salad.

Wednesday- Sweet and Sour Meatballs and Rice

Thursday- I'm not really sure if it has a name, but it is this egg and tuna salad stuff that you put on buns, and then toast it.

Friday- It is Drew's Birthday, so I let him pick the meal. He requested Chicken Enchiladas, and I will make a green salad. And for dessert I am going to attempt to make peach and coconut cream pie.

Saturday- I know we had something similar a few days ago, but I am making Spaghetti and Meatballs. This recipe is so good, that Monday's Spaghetti is embarrassed to be seen with today's Spaghetti. Oh, and a Caesar Salad.

Sunday- I am making Chicken Tortilla Soup. Since we have late church, I love to try and make something that I can throw in the crockpot before we leave and come home to a yummy smelling house. Especially since we are all starving by the time we get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment