Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Very Special Person

I need to apologize about these pictures...they are terrible. The joys of taking pictures in a school gym. I should have tested it out first or something, but I took some cute ones, and then realized that I needed to turn off my flash.

At Davis' school they have "Special People" Assemblies. Kids get honored for all the hard work that they do in school. At the end of January Davis got picked by his teacher, Mrs. Fleming. It was also a special assembly because Mrs. Fleming and her baby got Special People Awards because this was just before she went on her Maternity leave. Davis is a very special person. I always get told by his teachers how well liked he is by all the other students. He is funny. He is a hard worker. He is smart. I love my little first-grader.




No comments:

Post a Comment