Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Weekend

 Last weekend we made the trek down to Southern Alberta for Easter.  We hadn't been down since Christmas, so we figured it was time to make the trip.  Our first stop was Aetna.  The boys had a great time playing, riding quads, and decorating Easter Eggs.  I had a good time cooking, visiting, and doing a mini Mary Kay Party





When we were down, I tried to keep up with my exercising.  I always am blown away from the view from my parents front step.  It is so beautiful.  It was also a bit strange to go for a run/walk/whatever-it-is-I-do and have no cars pass me at all.  Sometimes if I get a song that I really like on my IPod, I have a hard time not singing along, or I  dance when a Lady Gaga song comes on.  Since I didn't see anybody while I was out, there wasn't any problems with me embarrassing myself.  
 



 Our next stop was Lethbridge.  We spent lots of time at my old house (weird) having an egg hunt, playing and eating.  Drew's sister had a new baby boy, and one of the main reasons for us going down was to go to his Baby Blessing.  We had a great time visiting with family and friends.  We went to our old Ward, and it was nice to see some familiar faces. 











These pictures are from yesterday, but since I just took them off my camera, I decided to add them on because they are so cute.  All along Drew said that he wanted all boys, so it was a big surprise when this little girl made her appearance.  It is very cute to see them together.   We all love her so much.  She has been a bit cranky lately, with having a cold, and traveling, and teething and such, but yesterday she was starting to act like her cute little self again, and it was so great.  I love when I dress Taylor up for church in her cute little dresses, and Phoenix says to her "Taylor, you are a Princess!!"  Yes, she sure is.  



No comments:

Post a Comment