Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Date with Davis

Drew and I have started a tradition, I guess you'd call it, where we take our kids on dates. One month he'll take Davis, and I'll take Marcus and then we'll switch. This month was my date with Davis and we went to "Old McDonalds" for lunch. On the way home I was asking Davis questions:
Marty: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Davis: A Magician
Marty: What do you want to drive?
Davis: A Motorbike.
Marty: What will you drive in the Winter?
Davis: A Black Truck, and a van for my kids.
Marty: You're going to have kids?
Davis: Yes, I am going to be married and have kids.
Marty: How many are you going to have?
Davis: 3 Boys
Marty: What color of hair is your wife going to have?
Davis: Yellow
Marty: What are you going to name your kids?
Davis: Jackson, Dragon...no...Drew, and Bob. Mom do you think Dad will be mad if my kid has the same name as him?
Marty: No, son. I think he'd like that.

The whole time he kept prompting me to ask him more questions. It was very cute.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute. And i LOVE your new family picture! You all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - that is soo great! I absolutely love one-on-one time with my kids!

    ReplyDelete